Gabriel Performance Products is the industry-leader in the custom formulation and manufacturing of aminoamine, modified amine & polyamide curing agents. The Versamid® product line of epoxy curing agents provide a unique combination of hardness and flexibility to epoxy based resins, paints, coatings, adhesives and sealants. Versamid® curing agents provide superior adhesion to substrates with low toxicity and excellent chemical and corrosion resistance.
Gabriel offers a full range of off-the-shelf epoxy curing agents as well as the flexibility to modify existing products and/or develop custom curing agents for your specific application. Gabriel is a domestic source with global capabilities including compliance with REACH Regulations.
Aminoamine, modified amine & polyamide curing agents are ideal for a wide variety of applications and are prevelant industrial coatings, solvent-based maintenance coatings, primers, adhesives, joint sealants, and more.
Applications of Aminoamine, Amine & Polyamide Curing Agents
The unique characteristic of polyamide and amine cured epoxies is their low viscosity, high-flexibility, long pot life, excellent adhesion to substrates and excellent corrosion and water resistance. Applications include:
- Joint sealants
- NSF potable water coatings
- Potting and encapsulation
- Patching compounds
- Maintenance coating applications
- High solids enamel paint formulations
Versamid® Polyamide Curing Agent
Versamid® products have proven to be superior curing agents in many applications, such as industrial maintenance and marine coatings,
high-performance architectural paints, high-solids and conventional coatings.
Advantages of Polyamide Curing Agents
- Highly resistant to chemical and water corrosion
- Strong adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Long pot life
- Lower sensitivity to substrate impurities
- Most comply with FDA regulations
Gabriel Performance Products manufactures the Versamid® brand of polyamide curing agent. Versamid® is available with a wide range of properties offering exceptionally rapid cure and flexibility development.
Versamid® G Amidoamine Curing Agent
Versamid® G aminoamine curing agents offer many of the same application benefits as Versamid® polyamides, along with lower viscosity. High system solids and as low as zero VOC compositions can be produced.
Advantages of Amidoamine Curing Agents
- Superior wetting characteristics when compared to aliphatic amines, aromatic amines, and anhydrides
- Good adhesion
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Tougher, less toxic and non-migrating in preference to amine or polyamine epoxy coreactants
- Fast cure time—Both Versamid® and Versamid® G curing agents cure epoxy agents at room temperature in several hours or at elevated temperatures in several minutes
Gabriel Performance Products manufactures the Versamid® G brand of aminoamine curing agent. Versamid® G is available with a wide range of properties offering fast cure and exceptional chemical and water resistance.
Product Range of Versamid® Epoxy Curing Agents
Custom Formulations and Manufacturing of Epoxy Curing Agents
Custom Manufacturing of Curing Agents
- We help customers scale products from lab to initial industrial production
- Our sweet spot is in multi-step synthesis involving predominantly liquid raw materials & liquid finished goods
- We excel at safely handling hazardous materials
- Gabriel’s application testing lab and engineers run a comparative performance & analytical tests, then summarize results
- Gabriel then recommends a plan to move forward
In-house capabilities include:
- Physical properties -DSC, TGA, DMA, tg, molecular weight
- Mechanical properties -tensile strength, modulus, elongation, compression, 3-point bend, lap shear, etc.
- Chemical analysis -gc/ms, hplc, gpc, ftir
- Cure rate -gel time, pot life, etc.
- Hardness -shore d, pencil, koenig
- Particle size analyzer
- Lab scale paint grinding equipment
Choose Gabriel as your epoxy curing agent supplier for:
- Aminoamine curing agents
- Amine curing agents
- Polyamide curing agents
Buy Versamid® products aminoamine, amine & polyamide curing agent online directly from Gabriel Performance Products. Gabriel outperforms other suppliers or vendors with knowledgable technical support, product range and competitive pricing. Contact us for a SDS information.
Researching amine or polyamide cured epoxy? For a full definition of epoxy curing agents /define curing cured Wiki / Wikipedia.